Financial Wellness - Let's Simplify.
Here is another installment for our Financial Wellness readers.
Christmas is around the corner and you may be feeling the pinch or pressure to deliver more goods than Santa Claus. The end of the year brings closure and a little more downtime (if you are not getting any than make some fast!) to reflect on what you did well this year and what you could improve on.
Rather than clutter your life this silly season here are some thought-provoking quotations to help inspire you to live and give better.
Here are some questions to help guide your reflection:
1. Which quotation struck a chord for you?
2. What would you like to do less?
3. What would you like to do more?
4. How would you like to be remembered?
5. If you had less to do, where would you go?