Encouraging your kids to sleep requires instilling good sleeping habits. Children respond to and need routine, so create a bedtime ritual that will lead to good sleeping habits and ensure that they get the zzz’s they need. Try these tricks to get their bedtime ritual started…
- Set a time for bedtime and stick to it
- Bathtime is a great way to relax your kids and prepare them for sleepy time
- Encourage them to get into their PJ’s and make it fun by letting them pick out their own PJ’s
- Limit TV time before bed and instead read them a feel good bedtime story
- Give them a kiss, tuck them in and say goodnight
Do you have any other bedtime ritual tips and tricks? Comment below and let us in on your secrets.