Plants are good for your soul… Why not add a burst of freshness to your boudoir by considering some of these ideas?
1. The symmetrical use of Ostrich Ferns bring a pop of colour and texture to this room that would otherwise be lacking. Ferns just love living indoors.
2. Ferns also make great ‘chandeliers’ when planted in a ball of moss and suspended from the roof.
3. Plants with broad leaves are air purification super-heroes. However, do your research. Some of these gorgeous greens could be toxic to either people or pets. This Juicy Monster is thriving in the sunshine.
4. Why not use plants that require very little love as wall art? Many plants such as mother-in-law’s tongue, snake plant, peace lily and heart-leaf philodendron survive in sub-optimal conditions and can live rather well wherever you need them to.
5. Or why not use succulents to make an eco-friendly headboard? They are hard to kill and often do best when ignored. If you have an en-suite bathroom that produces a lot of steam this may be enough to keep these beautiful dessert shrubs happy.